Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I am not 6 but I have a digital camera. I am lucky too! I want to share my pictures with my family. I am doing this for my family.

The trillium is light and kind of dark.

Mama is looking at an Indigo Bunting on her camera.

The Huron river.

My family is sitting.

The vine is growing up a tree.

A squirrel carved out of wood by a chainsaw.

The bridge is long.

Nova is sitting down on a bench eating a snack.

My papa is standing by a Shagbark Hickory.

3 comments:

Frank Brown said...

Hi Calliope! You are a super smart super kid to have your own blog. I love your pictures.
GpF

the Mailman Family said...

Hi Calliope! I love your blog and your pictures! I really like the picture of the squirell carved with a chainsaw. Your great uncle Gary carved a bunny with a chain saw on our lawn (since we have so many bunnies here!)
Love, Great-Aunt Margaret

the Mailman Family said...

Happy Birthday Calliope! I expect we will see some birthday pictures on your blog soon.