Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Day of Grade One

This is all about Field Day. Field Day is the last day of school where we have lots of fun activities. I am now done grade one. Next year I'm gong to be in grade two!

We're playing on the playground.

We are finding treasure in the pool.

I am pushing a ball with my head.

We are doing tug-of-war. The girls won the first time, then the kindergardeners beat the first-graders.

We are playing with water balloons.

We were squirting a ball with water to get it in the bucket. I was really good at it.

Nova is playing on the ground.

We are doing a potato-sack race.

We are trying to fill up a bucket with water.

We are doing a noodle race. My team was the slowest and we were taking our time.

Nova is swinging on the swing.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

WOW! It looks like you had lots of fun!