Saturday, May 9, 2009

Two for Two!

I got a great science fair project. It is about gravity. Isaac Newton discovered gravity. He also explained rainbows - my award-winning project from last year. Maybe I will study him again next year.

I am so smart I can work on my science project and watch Jeopardy at the same time! Don't look at my butt! Butt-looker!

They took pictures of all the science fair winners. I was the Most Informative.

I won my second award at the science fair. This is my sweet gold medal.

Nova really likes the water fountain at the school. He is a thirsty boy.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Congratulations Calliope! Your project looks great!

Frank Brown said...

You are super smart and I am very proud of you. AND you do have a cute butt.
GpF

Frank Brown said...

Yes, sireee, Calliope, stick with Sir Issac Newton. I do believe he is on a roll for you. Congratulations on your medal.

Grasshopper (aka - Cathy)