Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Character Blog

This is the BFG and Sophie. 'BFG' stands for 'Big Friendly Giant'. There are bad giants in it. The BFG is good. Papa read the BFG to me. I really like the book. How about you read it too?

This is 'Alice in Wonderland'. I watched the movie of it. She put some flowers on her cat. It was crazy and I liked it. You should watch it too.

This is 'The Flight of the Dodo'. The penguin pooped in the middle of the geese. The geese pooped on the penguin. This book is about birds that cannot fly. They make a flying machine. It is very funny. You should read it too.

This is the 'Space Chimps' movie. They flew in a rocket ship. They found 'Kilowatt'. They got back to Earth. You should see it too.

This is 'India the Moonstone Fairy'. She has a jewel that looks like a circle. Her shoes glow pink and blue. Rachel and Kirsty help her. It is a fairy chapter book. India has a flower in her hair and on her dress.

This is 'Sophie the Sapphire Fairy'. Her jewel is a diamond and her diamond is blue. It is a fairy chapter book too. I read these fairy books with Mama.

2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

You have good tastse in movies.
GpF

C said...

I think I would like to read the Roald Dahl book. It is one I haven't read. I read many of this man's books to my son when he was your age. They were great!

I remember seeing Alice in Wonderland! when I was a very much younger lady.

Thanks for the movie and book reviews.

Cathy